We're excited to announce that we are hiring for a Post Design Support Engineer. The role is an exciting opportunity to meet, support and develop working relationships with our growing customer base across the globe.
Our PDS team has an exemplary track record for customer support and satisfaction. Our PDS Engineers are a vital part of our business and provide not only technical support to our customers, but engage in aspects of business development, design and product testing.
Principle Duties / Responsibilities:
- Technical oversight of programmes under PDS;
- Technical support to PDS customers, including on-call support to customers and Contractor Engineering Technical Support (CETS) Engineers (this may include evenings and weekends);
- Updating the project backlogs from CETS Engineer and customer reports;
- Providing PDS technical representation for design programmes, prior to handover to PDS;
- Providing support to Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) and System Acceptance Testing (SAT) on design programmes that will hand-over to PDS;
- Developing and sustaining working relationship with internal and external customers and system users;
- Providing Return Material Authorisations (RMA) for internal and external customers;
- Management and maintenance of internal programme testing and support rigs;
- Providing technical support for Programme Management by providing enhancements, upgrades and customer support;
- Presenting technical solutions, design reviews, proposals to internal and external customers;
- Presenting system demonstrations to internal and external customers or end users;
- Providing routine visits to customer locations in order to provide support, training and obtain user feedback;
- Providing support with testing of software and hardware upgrades to PDS programmes;
- Delivering, commissioning and upgrading systems at customer locations;
- Providing technical support for Business Development requirements for enhancements, upgrades and customer support;
- Extended periods of travel to support customer visits, system testing and system fault diagnostics;
- Participating in Continuous Improvement and lean activities.
To apply or to see more information, please see the link below: